- It is widely used in packaging molds, fitness products, hot melt adhesives, toys and other fields.
- Vinyl acetate content between 5% and 10% are elastic films, etc.
- EVA with 20-28% vinyl acetate is mainly used for hot melt adhesives and coating products;
- Vinyl acetate content between 5%~45% are mainly films (including agricultural films) and sheets.
(1) Foam shoe material. Shoe material is the most important application of EVA resin in our country. In the EVA resin used in shoe materials, the vinyl acetate content is generally account for 15% to 22%.
(2) Film. The main purpose of EVA film is to produce functional greenhouse film. Functional greenhouse film features high weather resistance, anti-fogging and heat preservation. Considering polyethylene is not polar, even if a certain amount of anti-fogging agent is added, its anti-fogging performance can only be maintained for about 2 months.
(3) Wire and Cable. With the continuous development of computer and network engineering, people tend to use halogen-free flame-retardant cables and silane cross-linked cables for the safety of computer rooms.
(4) Toy. EVA resin is also widely applied in toys, such as children’s wheels and seat cushions.
(5) Hot melt adhesive.
(6) Yoga mat, fitness mat. Yoga mat manufacturers purchases a large amount of EVA raw materials every year.
(7) Other application. EVA resin is also widely used in the fields of inks, bags, wine bottle cushions, etc. It is estimated that EVA resin is not less than 15 kt in these products.
① Material description Specification and level Hot melt Appearance color
The material is used for compounding, extrusion, adhesive, sealant and wax mixture
Remarks Heat stabilizer: BHT antioxidant
②Processing conditions Processing conditions
③Technical data of raw materials
Classified by purpose:
(1) Film, sheet and laminated products.
(2) General supplies: EVA resin has the advantages of flexibility, resistance to environmental stress cracking, and good weather resistance. So it is suitable for industrial materials such as power wire insulation bags, household appliances accessories, window sealing materials, etc.
(3) Daily groceries include sporting goods, toys, cushions, straps, airtight container covers, EVA rubber footballs, etc.
(4) Auto parts.
(5) Foamed products: Pressurized foaming includes foam slippers, sandals, building materials, etc. Injection foaming includes various industrial parts, women’s shoe soles, hot melt adhesives, etc.