The Manufacturing Processes Of Multi-layer Yoga Mats With Alignment Lines / Artwork:
This manufacturing processes feature advanced high technology which is especially adopted in the production of a kind of yoga mats that have anti-slip design, alignment lines and gorgeous patterns. In yoga exercises, there are many complicated and varied asanas that needed to be performed in place so as to achieve the due effect. On the contrary, if the asanas is wrong or the movement angle is not correct, the ideal effect can not be obtained and even worse, the physical injury may come out! The traditional yoga mats, though presenting functions such as anti-slipping and cushioning, are lack in other additional functions. And it is often the case that these yoga mats will yield to problems or dangers mentioned above. In view of these technical defects, Speck Group is dedicated to researching and devising high-tech processes, exerting every effort to make yoga mats both ideal and practical.
A multi-layer yoga mat has three-layer structure:
- On the first layer, the mat is printed with positive marks on its front, which are in the form of crosses. These laser-printed crosses, either paralleled or perpendicular, serve as marks of reference to tell yoga practicers the right position. Therefore, when yoga learners perform exercise, they can touch and sense these marks so as to correct and improve movements by themselves, further avoiding unnecessary injuries and enhancing immune systems.
- The middle layer is made of special cotton fibers, which can not only absorb and disperse water quickly but also shield bacteria.
- The ground layer is made of natural rubber and can thus greatly boost the grip performance of the mat. The surface of the mat, directly contacted with human body, uses high-tech anti-slip process, which can reduce the incidence of slipping and bring comfortable as well as soft feeling to the skin.
The manufacturing processes of multi-layer yoga mats with alignment lines:
- Compounding material: Selecting raw materials according to the formula and mixing them into latex mixture.
- Adjusting machines: The boiler preheating the machine, setting and adjusting parameters of each district, and installing related material and mesh cloth on the machine in place.
- Brushing: Tightening the mesh cloth to the needle track, flattening it and then brushing it.
- High temperature foaming: The brushed mesh cloth is drawn to the foaming molding chamber of high temperature through the needle plate.
- Cooling: After foaming, the product is drawn out of the chamber to dissipate heat, then cooled and shaped.
- Cutting corners: Adjusting the distance of the tool holder at the end of the machine to cut the product according to customers’ requirement.
- Slicing: Continuing to cut the product to the required thickness.
- Hot pressing multiple layers: The multi-layer semi-finished products, stacked neatly in order, are laminated into a whole by a hot press.
- Embossing / Texturing: Making anti-slip stripes.
- Sizing: Cutting products to the size required by the customer.
- Graphic printing: Adopting laser marking or UV printing to print the pattern onto yoga mats.
- Logo marking: Adopting laser marking or screen printing to print customers’ logo onto yoga mats.
- Quality inspection: 100% inspecting each yoga mat, reworking or scrapping the defective ones, and any single defective mat bought by customers is unacceptable.
- Packing: Packing qualified products and putting them in storage.
As a leading yoga mat manufacturer, Speck is happy to share knowledge about yoga mat manufacturing, purchasing yoga mats in bulk and the skills of using yoga mats. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply your email in time.